Ethinos Digital Marketing is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
LEGALS - General
- In this policy, we refer to Ethinos Digital Marketing Pvt. Ltd. as “we,” “us,” or “our” (ACN 657 907 821).
- Personal information refers to any information that identifies you as an individual or that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly.
- This policy applies to personal information collected through our website (www.ethinos.com.au), as well as information collected through any other means, including in-person or over the phone.
- . We may update this policy from time to time, and any changes will be reflected on our website.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information when you contact us, access our website, or use our services. This may include:
- Contact information, including your name, email address, and telephone number
- Demographic information such as your age, gender, and location
- Information about your job, including your company name and job title
- Payment and billing information
- Technical information about your device and internet connection
- Information about your interactions with our website or services
- We may also collect personal information from third-party sources, such as social media platforms, when you engage with our content or use our services.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information to provide you with our services, communicate with you about our products and services, and improve our offerings.The following are the specific purposes for which we use personal information:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To process your payments and provide you with our services
- To send you marketing communications and promotional materials
- To analyze and improve our website and services
- To comply with legal requirements
- We may also use your personal information for research and statistical purposes, in order to improve our services and offerings.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Whenever a legal requirement or legal process requires it
- To our service providers and contractors who assist us in providing our services
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of our business
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. In order to protect your personal information, we implement physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
- However, no data transmission over the internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information at any time. Additionally, certain types of processing of your personal information may be subject to objection or restriction by you.
- To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are located in the European Union, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Data Retention and Deletion
Ethinos will retain personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Ethinos will take reasonable steps to delete or anonymize personal information that is no longer necessary for these purposes, or upon request from the individual whose personal information is being held. However, please note that Ethinos may retain some information for certain purposes, such as legal or regulatory compliance, fraud prevention, and maintaining the security of our systems.
Ethinos takes the security of personal information seriously and has implemented reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These measures include, but are not limited to, firewalls, secure servers, data encryption, access controls, and regular security assessments. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and Ethinos cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information.
Ethinos does not knowingly collect or process personal information from children under the age of 16 without the explicit consent of their parent or legal guardian. If Ethinos becomes aware that it has collected personal information from a child under the age of 16 without such consent, it will take reasonable steps to delete the information as soon as possible.